It is a new year and a new start for your relationship with money. Money means different things to different people. Whether you like to admit it or not, it affects what you do, how you do it, and how you feel…EVERY-SINGLE-DAY. Can I make that bold enough for you? Because you can use money as a tool to live the life you want OR to keep you from living that life.
A quick exercise you can do at home
Directions: Write answers to the following questions.
- An embarrassing or negative money moment was:
- As a result, I made this limiting decision about me and money:
- How does your behavior today reflect these thoughts and
- The negative early life events around money and me, that I am
ready to let go of are:
- My mother’s thoughts and concerns about money are/were:
- My father’s thoughts and concerns about money are/were:
These simple questions can lead to dramatic changes in your life and your relationship with money.
Email email@example.com with your answers, I’d love to hear them!
The opinions voiced in this material are for general information only and are not intended to provide specific advice or recommendations for any individual. All performance references is historical and is no guarantee of future results.