Tips When Considering Divorce
1) Be informed about what you have
2) Gather copies of all financial documents
3) Obtain and copy 3 year-worth of tax returns
4) Understand household income; all sources
5) Know monthly expenses, bank or cc statement
6) Have a good team! A Certified Divorce Financial Analysts could be an imperative part of having a successful and fair financial outcome.
7) Interview 2 Attorneys
8) Family & Friends love you and have the best of intentions, but remember, your Divorce will be different than their’s!Tips When Considering Divorce
Don’t let an emotional crisis become a financial crisis.
Not Sure Where To Begin?
Begin By Knowing You Are Not Alone!
I can help you through this difficult time. Call 716-800-4290 or click below to schedule an appointment.